Last night I had this dream that I made up a really cool saying. It became super popular and everyone started using it. So naturally, when I woke up this morning, I was pumped and expected to go into work using the saying and it spreading like wild fire (a safe one that doesn't hurt anybody). Only one problem. When I woke up the saying made waaaaaaaay (8 times) less sense. Okay, it made no sense at all. Now that I have said all that, I don't even want to tell you the saying, because at this point its just embarrassing. But for the sake of this (newly created) blog, I feel like I must.
Okay ready? Let me preface this by saying what was going on in my dream (not that it was interesting or causes it make any more sense). I was talking to a friend about how I was feeling really crappy (sore throat, stuffy nose, the works). And I was trying to communicate that I was too busy and did not have time to get sick. So sarcastically I said (ready????): "No thanks. Please pass the symptoms through a straw." Yes????? NO! Not at all Shari, go back to sleep.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment